- 2-day training Paid in full
- Board Rentals Rental for the entire training
Get Certified To Teach SUP Yoga!
This comprehensive paddle board training includes modules on SUP stroke technique, water rescue skills, emergency management, risk assessment, how to cue and modify yoga poses to be taught on the paddle board, as well as marketing and business strategy.
Upon successful completion of the SUP yoga training, participants receive their FloYo Certificate and are qualified to teach the three FloYo class formats.
The FloYo training is consistently recognized as one of the most comprehensive SUP Fitness Trainings in the world and is offered in North America, South America, Canada, Europe, and Australia. FloYo has been featured at some of the largest fitness conferences and festivals, including the ECA World Fitness Conference, Wanderlust Festival (North America as well as Australia and New Zealand), and the WSSC Conference.
- Two fun filled days of training which will qualify you as a SUP Yoga and Fitness instructor
- 100+ page in-depth manual which covers risk management, laws and legislation, SUP yoga pose breakdown, sample FloYo, FloYo Fit, and SloFlo class formats, SUP business guidance, etc.
- FloYo Certificate (upon successful completion of the course)
- Develop sound stand up paddle board skills with an emphasis on stroke technique and turning methods
- Gain an understanding of paddle etiquette, water safety, and rescue and recovery skills
- Practice completing water rescue techniques by participating in a series of experience-based scenerios
- Learn how to cue and demonstrate each yoga pose and exercise that makes up a FloYo SUP Yoga class
- Develop the tools needed to create an effective SUP yoga class and learn how to teach all three FloYo class sequences; the signature FloYo class, SloFlo a more restorative class, and FloYo Fit an athletic interval style class
- Perfect your teaching and delivery skills in front of a group with five+ hours of first hand teaching experience
- Business coaching workshop on how to launch your SUP Yoga business
- Goal setting tools to help you discover where you want to take this new business opportunity
- 25 hours Yoga Alliance CEU’s
- CPR and first aid certification
- 200 hour RYT certification*
- Demonstrate competent paddling and water rescue skills
- Show competency in practical water rescue test
- Successful completion of final evaluation
- Proficient swimming skills
- Two years teaching experience (yoga, SUP or group fitness)*
*If you are unsure if you meet this requirement please email [email protected]